25 January 2008

supermassive quasar, pt. ii

Okay, I'm going from one post a month to two a day, apparently, but I just had to share two things:

First, as an addition to my last post, Twinhead's big film project of the year, pending everyone's approval (but already following approval by our three members most familiar with the film process, Eli, Julian, and Jamie) is a film I'll be writing based on a premise of mine involving a documentary crew catching up with a rogues gallery of supervillains a year after their primary foe, an as-yet-unnamed superhero, has been dead. I'd love to reveal some of my ideas for this project, but I suppose I should leave all that to the creative process, seeing as how this is going to be my biggest writing project since the plays at Oxford nearly four years ago.


And second, something I found online today when I randomly clicked on Blogger's "Next Blog>>" button hovering over my own, called "Realfield".








No comments: