02 March 2008

there is nothing but guns that are loaded

It's incredible; now, more than I have in years, I long to write my incessant silly little thoughts in blogform; and now, more than it has in years, my time has been monopolized nearly 24 hours a day, preventing any semblance of an identifiable relationship with the vast worlds of the Internet and the beloved middleman of the personal computer.

But unexpectedly, this particular monopolization of time has been the most welcome of any I've experienced in my life.

The current Twinhead project to date, entitled Loaded Guns 3 (it's, ah, part of a series), is a two-dimensional comedy the sorts of which is unlike anything Twinhead has taken on to date, on a brilliant new form of media known as film. Of course, one may recall my numbered appearances on the silver screen in such award-winning fims as Carboy, Me & My 'Bot, Cowboys & Vampires, and that Streets music video Jamie had to to do for class; and it helps that Julian, Jamie, and Eli have an above average grasp on the filmmaking process. Thus far, we've filmed quite a few scenes for the various shorts to be included in the production, some entire sketches completed already. And though I mustn't give anything too specific away, I'll leave the reader wth a few props they may glance upon viewing Twinhead's big-screen debut: a gas station Big Gulp, fasionable female facial hair, a framed portrait of dearly departed comedic actor John Ritter, and a two-liter bottle of human semen.

You want to see this show so much.

I know I do.

No comments: