You're vlogging now -- how glorious! The quality is really good. So you really, really need to send in some iReports now, especially when we ask people to send in video questions for Barack Obama or someone equally awesome.
Oh, and I'm really sorry you've had such a bad day, but it seems like you have a good sense of humor about it all.
3 comments:
You're vlogging now -- how glorious! The quality is really good. So you really, really need to send in some iReports now, especially when we ask people to send in video questions for Barack Obama or someone equally awesome.
Oh, and I'm really sorry you've had such a bad day, but it seems like you have a good sense of humor about it all.
Hahahahah. I know you didn't want to completely creep us out, but I'm pretty sure you were pulling a Pooh bear and not wearing any underwear, either.
LOVE IT. I mean, minus all the things that sucked about that day.
Post a Comment