Worked last night from 6pm to 4am, doing inventory of the store. Although the ten-hour overnight shift wasn't necessarily the coolest thing that's ever happened to me, it was still a welcome break from work that can become very routine. Unfortunately, I missed Jonas's Oscar Party due to the store's necessity of my ability to record numbers, but to be quite honest, I couldn't much complain about making overtime pay for being able to count at night.
Julian and I have been having a lot of fun together lately, particularly as a direct effect of the recent termination and resumption of our relationship. We ate at Ru San's and bought a new home (twice!) for Ganondorf on Friday, and when he and Katie went to the of Montreal show Saturday night, Roberta, Joshua, and I stayed together at their place and watched that wonderful piece of cinematic history known as Waxwork 2. This weekend also saw the finishing touches on 705 Blake, completing the recent cleaning, re-organizing, and re-programming of our home, including (but not limited to) a refurbished game room, a brand-new dining room table, and a somewhat dust-free attic.
26 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment